Tuesday

No. 30 - helo

Started the game out as newb way back in October, working as a mercenary.

Provided a cheap service selling a few cities to me.

After the reset, he built a reputation for himself. Being quick with the jewelling and heavy with the attack button, giving it to everyone who got in his way.

He flattered me by putting me on ignore.

Has now retired, and plays the donator game only.

Is a solid player, but then again, so are turds.

I'm sure hello will be delighted to have made NC's list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl.

See I'm the man in my city ain't nobody fuckin wit me
You can ask the real niggaz and all the bad bitches
I'm a known drug dealer I always have 50's
And the thugs and the killers was all in class wit me

I think T.I. described me best

nimc said...

You made the list by being more memorable then a favourite ;)

Anonymous said...

good, then I have served my purpose in GEWar.

I cut your balls off and feed them to you