Tuesday

Gewar has gone nuts

Demands for compensation of 9 goes…and dozens of armies being sent at my cities if not payed, is some of the crap I’ve had to put up with recently.

A top 5 alliance demanding compensation for 85 troops? They must be desperate. REAL desperate.

Gewar has gone nuts.

Funny, they wont get squat from me.

Other things...

People demanding I abandoned a city the second I get a pm. They ended up taking the city by force.

Sorry fellas, but I'm not online 24/7. This isn't some great conspiracy to try and earn as much money as I can off the 50geo tax..despite what you say :P

Also interesting to note how generosity is so quickly forgotten. I've given dozens of cities back to AO this round...I wait for confirmation from leadership before I give another back and I'm attacked and abused.

You'd think my prior acts would count for something.

Anywwho, when dealing with AO, talk to nativ and AuctionKIng. They're the only reasonable blokes in AO ...and will feature in my best players list soon.

Best players list? Yep, that's another exciting to feature to look forward to on my blog.

No comments: